Jump to navigation Jump to search
WiFi Linkit ONE Module
This class allows control of a WiFi LinkIt ONE module.
- AccessPoints - Specifies the Remote WiFi Access Points to connect to
- Sockets - Specifies the sockets of the WiFi Module
- Enabled - Enables or Disables the shield
- ScanNetworks - The Scan Network clock input pin of the WiFi Module
- FoundSignalStrength - Return the RSSI /Received Signal Strength in dBm) of the the network discovered during the scan.
- FoundSSID - Return the SSID of the the network discovered during the scan.
- Address - Returns the Local IP Address
- MAC - Returns the Local MAC Address
- SignalStrength - Return the current RSSI /Received Signal Strength in dBm) associated with the network
- BSSID - Returns the BSSID - MAC address of the Access Point
- GatewayIP - Returns the Gateway IP Address
- SubnetMaskIP - Returns the IP Address Mask
- CheckSignalStrength - The Check Signal Strength Clock Event Input pin of the component