Speed To Speed and Direction
Converts a normalized speed to direction and speed
Use this component to convert a normalized speed (0.0 to 1.0) to direction and speed. This component is usually used with motor driver boards that have separated pins for direction and speed control.
- Category Converters/Analog - Analog Converter components category
- Category Analog - Analog components category
- InverseForward - Specifies if the output speed will be inversed when the input speed is above 0.5 (moving forward)
- InverseReverse - Specifies if the output speed will be inversed when the input speed is bellow 0.5 (moving reverse)
- Enabled - Summaries:Summary TArduinoCommonAnalogEnableSink.Enabled