Sabertooth Dual Motor Shield (Packet Serial)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Controls a Sabertooth Dual Motor Shield configured for Packetized Serial control
Use this component to control a Sabertooth Dual Motor Shield configured for Packetized Serial control.
- Category Motors/DC Motors - DC Motor components category
- Category Analog - Analog components category
- Address - Specifies the address of the Shield
- MinVoltage - Specifies the Minimal allowed battery voltage for the Shield
- MaxVoltage - Specifies a custom maximum voltage
- DirectionalMode - Specifies if a Directional or Differential more will be used
- Ramping - Adjusts or disables the ramping feature found on the Sabertooth Shield
- SerialTimeout - Specifies the serial timeout shutdown period in 100ms units.
- Deadband - Specifies the extent of the Sabertooth’s deadband
- Enabled - Enables or disable the component.