3 Wire Stepper Motor
Controls a 3 wire stepper motor
Use this component to control a 3 wire stepper motor.
Please note that you should never connect a motor physically directly to an Arduino board, unless the board has built in motor drivers. You will need a hardware driver connected between Arduino and the motor.
- Category Motors/Stepper Motors - Stepper Motor components category
- Category Digital - Digital(Boolean) components category
- HalfStep - Specifies if the stepper motor will be controlled with half or full step
- Enabled - Enables or disable the component.
- Reversed - Specifies the direction of the stepper
- StepsPerSecond - Specifies how many steps the motor should move per second